Due to recent government announcements, you will be required to present your health pass upon arrival (one time only). This only applies to adults.
This valid pass will allow you to take advantage of all the campsite’s services for the whole duration of your stay.
The health pass is available in digital or paper form; it is a proof of either :
- a complete vaccination plan :
– 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
– 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Janssen Johnson & Johnson);
– 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
- negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old
- or a positive RT-PCR test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months ago.
If you live outside of France:
For unvaccinated people (full vaccination plan), a negative PCR or antigenic test (TAG) result performed less than 72 hours prior to departure is required.
For the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greece a test is required less than 24 hours before departure for unvaccinated persons.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We are certain that this requirement will not affect your vacation and that you will still be able to fully enjoy the surronding mountains and the fresh air of the Pyrenees!